[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 17:49:25 -0500

Thank you so much for the historical fiction in Britain.
Katherine is wonderful.  I read many of Anya Seton's books years ago.

E.
At 04:07 PM 12/28/2005, you wrote:

 Hi all,

I submitted 15 books today, including some books for adults:
Arrowsmith by Sinclair Lewis
Ghost Walk by Heather Graham
The Adept by Katherine Kurtz
Lammas Night by Katherine Kurtz
The Moon Under Her Feet by Clysta Kinstler

and some historical fiction set in jolly old England:
Restoration by Rose Tremain
The Serpent Garden by Judith Merkle Riley
The Secret Diary of Anne Boleyn by Robin Maxwell
Fatal Majesty by Reay Tannahill
Catherine the Queen by Mary M. Luke
Katherine by Anya Seton

and some books for teenagers:
Witch by Christopher Pike
Night of the Living Rerun (a Buffy the Vampire Slayer book)
The Book of Fours (ditto)
The Lost Slayer (ditto)

We have received a donation of 29 books based on the TV series Charmed. Is anyone interested in reading these? If so, I'll start processing them. If not, they'll become low priority.

Carrie

Yahoo! Shopping
Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/footer/shopping/*http://shopping.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTE2bzVzaHJtBF9TAzk1OTQ5NjM2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFnBHNsawNob2xpZGF5LTA1>Yahoo! Shopping