[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 16:08:15 -0700

I had to reject a book of mine the other day because I had forgotten to put a
hold on it. I did get an automatic rejection slip but in the meantime had
resubmitted the book, so don't worry about it if you have to do this
occasionally. Also Bookshare staff isn't perfect either; have you ever noticed
books on the list with the hold for or BSO at the beginning?