[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 23:44:13 -0400

Amber, this sounds like a great book. Thanks for scanning it. I will watch for it on the new books page. I wish I could go on a two-week reading vacation... just me, a laptop, and a cottage with a nice tub and rocking chair for long, lazy days spent reading. (sigh)

At 02:20 PM 5/7/2007, you wrote:
I just submitted Innocent Traitor by Alison Weir.
this is the first historical fiction novel from alison Weir who wrote such books as The Six Wives of Henry VIII, and The Children of Henry VIII. In this novel, Weir's first historical fiction novel, she delves into the life of Lady Jane Grey, England's nine-day queen.
Enjoy
Amber

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today!" Will Rogers
Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
Add rhyami to your Skype if you'd like to chat.