[bksvol-discuss] just submitted

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 14:42:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi gang,

  I submitted about 9 or 10 books this afternoon, but all of them except 4 are
gone from the download list.  The 4 that are still on the list include:
          Legion  William Peter Blatty  RTF (Rich Text Format)  Download
American Religious Thought  William A. Clebsch  RTF (Rich Text Format)
Download    Charming Billy  Alice McDermott  RTF (Rich Text Format)  Download
 Perfidia  Judith Rossner

  I also submitted Shella by Andrew Vachss (for Robin), Pegasus Bridge (about
June 6, 1944 - D-Day), French Lessons by Peter Mayle (tours around France
tasting the food), Alas Babylon (end of the world sci-fi) and some others that
I've forgotten.  If I remember their names, I'll send them in another email.

  Carrie

countries) for 2¢/min or less.