[bksvol-discuss] Re: inquiry to braille users

  • From: popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 14:51:13 -0700 (PDT)

Welcome to the list,Nancy and to proofreading.

People on the list are very helpful. We also become friends--like family,
really, so sometimes we become involved off-topic discussions, though those are
supposed to be on the other list. Stick with us, though. If you see from the
first line or two that you don't want to read a particular post just delete it.
AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm