[bksvol-discuss] Re: inquiry to braille users

  • From: "Reggie & Brooks" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 17:36:39 -0400

Monica:
You are welcome.  Don't take me to heart.  Just keep proofing on PM.  I have
had a bad run of luck, but as Allyssa said, save/save/save! (smiles)  Beware
also, and really pay heed to this.  When you first open a book in FSEdit, if
you decide to try it, let the file open completely.  Put your finger on the
cursor and wait and wait and wait until that cursor starts flashing.  It is
then fully open.  If you happen to begin reading, or trying to read before
the cursor flashes, the book will be corrupted.  Learned the hard way.
Reggie (smiles)