[bksvol-discuss] Re: historical fiction about Australia-- a series

  • From: "Susan Lumpkin" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 21:16:05 -0500

Hi Marilyn,

They are all from the series Cindy wants and we have purchased 10 out of 12
of them. I'll hold onto your e-mail to see if any of the ones you can borrow
may be the ones we have not purchased yet. We found them at abebooks.com;
most wered around $3 with free shipping. Thanks for your note Marilyn. Do
you meanyou would scan the ones you could borrow, Marilyn?

Susan And Larry