[bksvol-discuss] Re: historical fiction about Australia-- a series

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 20:35:57 -0700

oh, yes Susan,  I'd love to proof them I won't get them yet from the
library to read  myself, then, but  will wait to see if You and Larry can
get them cheaply for him to scan. I don't remember who requested them but
they will be  a wonderful addition to the collection; actually, I haven't
checked my library to see if they're available, since until you gave me  he
info I didn't have it smile