[bksvol-discuss] Re: historical fiction about Australia-- a series

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 01:11:13 -0700

I don't remember who requested then way back when.They never got scanned;
I posted about them because about them because they sounded so interesting
(when I read the reviews and about them at the time) that I thought now
I've finished reading my favorite regency authors'  novels  I'd try to get
them to read, but I couldn't remember author or titles; but if Larry (or
you) scan them and I proof them that person's request will finally be
granted and I'll get to read them while "working" -- killing 2 birds with
one stone, so to speak.