[bksvol-discuss] Re: historical fiction about Australia-- a series

  • From: Mickey <mickeyprahin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 17:39:19 -0400

Hi.

There's the series by Stuart Long, and another by Sarah Grenville. I may be incorrect about the first name, but it's definitely Grenville.

Mickey
On 8/29/2013 5:11 PM, Cindy Rosenthal wrote:
Does anyone remember the series or author of the series of historical fiction about the country of Australia--not books set in Australia, like A Town Called Alice,,but about the settling and various periods in the history of the country? Someone had requested the books for the collection; I can't scan and don't know if any of the series was scanned; I'd like to get the books from the library to read--though if they aren't in the collection and someone wants to scan them I'd love to proof them. I tried searching the collection but not remembering any titles or the author, I only came up with A Town called Alice when I put Australia n the search box. And when I tried Amazon I only found straight history; the synopses of the bocks made them sound very interesting. (