[bksvol-discuss] Re: getting worried about possibly disappearing books

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 23:32:54 -0500

Hi, Carrie, thanks so very, very much for your prompt and informative response.
 I completely understand why you had no choice but to reject the books.  It's
too bad the book had so many issues but was marked excellent.  This is
precisely why I don't tackle large pagination and formatting projects as I
wouldn't know what to do with them.  I wish I had kept the rtf copy I deleted
after releasing the books so I could read it for myself, but I had messed up
one copy trying to fix it but I told MS Word not to save changes, but oh, well.
 Thanks again very, very much for getting back to me so quickly and thoroughly
and enlightening me on this matter.  Have an abundantly blessed day.