[bksvol-discuss] getting worried about possibly disappearing books

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 12:51:08 -0500

Hi, all, I posted a message on the vookshare volunteer list last night.
Several weeks ago, somebody graciously submitted three books by Lilian B.
Yeomans, M.D., and one book by Lester Sumrall that I wanted to do but couldn't
because of minor formatting issues and pagination problems--needed minor page
number help but I'm not skilled in this and had to release all four books.  I
thought one person had downloaded some of them, but now, I cannot find them
anywhere on the site.  They're not in the proofread/checkout list anywhere;
they are not on the in process or the awaiting approval list or the books in
process list.  Could a book just disappear or did someone take them off the
site for some reason?  Nobody so far has been able to help me find the books so
I could check on their progress.  As far as words go, they were clean scans,
they just needed slightly more format help and pagination changes than I feel
capable of.  I really wanted these books in the collection and am starting to
get worried as to what's happened to them.  Thanks for any help and have a
blessed day.