[bksvol-discuss] Re: getting worried about possibly disappearing books

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 11:11:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jamie,

One of the books by Yeomans was rejected because there were no page breaks. A
rescan was requested. Another Yeomans book was rejected because every line was
its own paragraph. A rescan was requested. The third was rejected because it
was a duplicate of the first book. The person has also submitted books that
start with Chapter 1 and are missing all front matter. We've suggested reading
the online manual, or getting a scanning mentor, but as far as I know, the
submitter hasn't contacted any of us for help or clarification about what's
required for a book to be submitted. Not much else we can do!

Carrie