[bksvol-discuss] getting rid of bold?

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 13:53:54 -0400

The book I am currently scanning has an issue with the capital letter I by
itself showing up in bold. So it would be like "then *I* sat down, and she
handed me a book so *I* took it from her"

How can I get rid of just the bold in the capital letter I's all over the
text? If I select the whole text and then undo bold, the stuff that was bold
goes away but the stuff that wasn't bold turns into bold. I'm using Word
2003 but can also use Word 2007.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Great Arizona Orphan Abduction by Linda Gordon