[bksvol-discuss] Re: getting rid of bold?

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 22:40:27 -0700

Sorry, my mistake, that should be format button, not special button. Hopefully the rest is correct.

Misha

Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote:
Misha, I did ok until I got to the select the special button. I don't have the choice of font under the special button. Is that for Word 2003 or should I pull it up in 2007?

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Great Arizona Orphan Abduction by Linda Gordon
Earn cash for answering trivia questions every 3 hours: http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/49497

See everything I've read this year at: www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html <http://www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html>