[bksvol-discuss] Re: from Cindy, Re: List purpose

  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 23:17:59 -0400

The last point I think I wish to make is fixed. I was raised in a very
tightknit family was broken about nine years to come. My mama my aunt and my
uncle understand and support me but my father is extremely emotional and very
difficult. Being deaf blind having cancer and having severe balance issues that
force me to be in in a wheelchair off and on is very stressful. When my family
doesn't completely understand what else am I supposed to handle it on my own?
I've tried and it doesn't work in fact it only makes your mood and distress
worse.

Sent from my iPhone