[bksvol-discuss] Re: Some proofing questions

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 09:19:25 -0400

Hi Cindy and Daria,
  If you take this topic off-list, I'm gonna be really, really mad!
Marty

-----Original Message----- From: Cindy
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 1:12 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Some proofing questions

Good. Then maybe it's no longer a problem, with new staff and more volunteers, like me, who like to chat on the volunteer list so we get to know each other personally and care about each other. There is another list for non-volunteer chat but it's theoretically to discuss books and I never go to it. One list is enough for me. smile