[bksvol-discuss] Re: chapter headings???

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 22:21:31 -0400

Hi Pam,

 Thanks for the welcome, it's good to be back!

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed this. I'm admittedly a finicky reader, so it's always hard to tell if it's just me or what. Personally, I'd forgo the heading stripper in a heartbeat, in order to save chapter headings. If you get a book with page headers, you can always downloade it as a Daisy file, and edit the headers out of the HTML version using search and replace. But if they aren't there in the first place, there's no way to put them back in. *smile. I'll try and add the fake header in the future, and hopefully that will keep the chapter headers there for future readers.
Best,
Donna
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam Quinn" <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>