[bksvol-discuss] Re: chapter headings

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 13:45:41 -0800

I hope Gerald will get involved on this one but I don't think several blank lines at the top of the page would cause the chapter headings not to appear. All I can tell you is that when I used Kurzweil to validate this RTF book, it did not indicate a blank line at the top of the page before the chapter heading. What I did find interesting was that the braille version had page numbers which seemed to bve only one number off from the print page numbers. It's too bad you sighted members don't have access to the final product. I plan to try different approaches to see what works best to thwart the stripper such as putting dashes on the line above the chapter heading to see if the stripper will just remove that and leave the chapter title alone. I'm afraid I haven't done a very good job of answering your questions, and I'm not really sure there is only one correct answer. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamie Yates" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>