[bksvol-discuss] Re: book approvals

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 16:27:15 +0000

Hi Sue,

I'm approving the volunteer books and I'm behind, that's why it's taking so
long. Since there is just one person (me) approving any and all books added by
our 300+ volunteers, you can, I hope, understand why I'm a bit backed up,
especially having been gone for the holidays.
Sorry about this! I'm working on the approval queue right now!

Best,

Madeleine