[bksvol-discuss] Re: book approvals

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 12:24:20 -0600

My apologies, Madeleine!

Suue S.

From: Madeleine Linares
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 10:27 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: book approvals

Hi Sue,

I’m approving the volunteer books and I’m behind, that’s why it’s taking so
long. Since there is just one person (me) approving any and all books added by
our 300+ volunteers, you can, I hope, understand why I’m a bit backed up,
especially having been gone for the holidays.

Sorry about this! I’m working on the approval queue right now!

Best,

Madeleine