[bksvol-discuss] Re: book approvals

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 14:33:36 -0700 (PDT)

Carrie does work from home at night, and she's in California, so it may have
been two or three hours earlier than your time indicates. She normally gets the
books approved very quickly, but lately was not able to because she was
required to do other things.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: