[bksvol-discuss] Re: bksvol-discuss] Hyphenns

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 19:08:56 -0700

Oh dear, I have no idea where to find it in K3000.  I also have no idea why
replacing a hyphen with nothing would do that.  It certainly never has in my
experience with MSWord or K1000.  Logically, it shouldn't.  It should just
be equivalent to hitting the delete key over the hyphen, which would simply
pull the syllables to the right right up against the ones on the left of
where the hyphen used to be.

Sorry I couldn't help.

Evan