[bksvol-discuss] Re: bksvol-discuss] Hyphenns

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 11:33:17 -0700 (PDT)

Maybe you could  do a global replace, replacing the
hyphen with nothing. Then if you do a spell-check or
K1000 word recognition, if the hyphens had been
elinminated in words where they belong, as in some
compound words, they'd show up as errors and would be
easy to fix.

I delete them as I read. It becomes habit after awhile
and doesn't seem to take much time--but maybe that's
just because I'm used to it. Deleting the paragraph
symbols when they're at the ends of lines is more
annoying, but no big deal.

HTH

Cindy