[bksvol-discuss] Re: bksvol-discuss] Hyphenns

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 19:03:45 -0700 (PDT)

That's weird. It's possible that there was a space
after the hyphen, or a paragraph symbol. If there was
a space after the hyphen at the end of the line, and
you copied and pasted just the hyphen, or if you typed
just the hyphen into the replace space, then the space
would remian there. You'd need to replace hyphen space
with nothing.

Cindy