[bksvol-discuss] Re: bksvol-discuss] Hyphenns

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 14:19:14 -0700

In Kurzweil go to the settings menu and arrow down to general. In the dialog
box you will hear "correct hyphens at end of line" (I believe those are the
right words); 6you can choose between enable and disable; enable is what you
want. I'm a Kurzweil user and don't have any problem when converting to RTF. HTH