[bksvol-discuss] Re: back and front flap question

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 22:39:08 -0500

But it Is true to the original intent if that intent is measured by visibility. Pick up the book, look at the cover. Flip it over; look at the back. Open it up and read the inside flaps. If it's a paperback, same applies except you only have to open the front cover to read some info.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisa Belville" <lisab12@xxxxxxxxxxx>