[bksvol-discuss] Re: back and front flap question

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 08:58:43 -0800 (PST)

I only number pages that are intended to have numbers. For example if the text
of the book starts on page 7, I go back and number pages 1-6, even if they are
blank pages. That way the reader knows that no pages are missing.

  That's why the manual didn't make sense to me about page numbering because
book jackets and book covers don't have page numbers to begin with.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - But I survived / Tadeusz Sobolewicz
Join dotPhoto today and receive 50 FREE Prints!