[bksvol-discuss] Re: Comment from the staff about Adult Content Filtering

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 22:44:46 -0500

I don't understand how these guidelines apply to the Coulter book(s). Since I might be doing similar books from time to time from one end of the spectrum or another, I need more clarification for proper assessment.

Sorry I'm dense today.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Claire O'Brien" <ClaireO@xxxxxxxxxxxx>