[bksvol-discuss] Re: any requests?

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 15:52:29 -0700

Hi Lora,

The Charlee Jacob is resting comfortably in my Amazon shopping cart. But Scarecrow Gods will not be a purchase of mine anytime soon, unless that is, I come up with a hunk of change to drop on it. It must have been a limited release or something, but anyway, both Amazon and Abe Books have it starting at no less than $75.

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>