[bksvol-discuss] Re: submitted Sunset Limited

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 15:48:58 -0700

Hi Bud,

Looks like this Burke book is already in the collection. It was my suspicion as soon as I saw the title and author in your message. I just checked the site, and sure enough, the book is there and in excellent condition. Did it need a rescan?

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bud Schwab" <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>