[bksvol-discuss] Re: any requests?

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 22:14:06 -0700

Hi Shelley,

I always seem to forget about Alibris, possibly because Amazon has become such a pleasantly abundant source for used books. Honestly, I hardly even use ABE Books anymore. Strangely in this book's case, I found two of the same sellers on Alibris as I did on ABE. Wonder if that overlap is common?

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>