[bksvol-discuss] Re: any requests?

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 15:06:01 -0700

Amber,

I finally tracked down a complete bibliography of Graham Masterton's works, and it appears that Manitou Blood, though without a sequel at this point, is in fact the fourth book in the Manitou series. I'm going to try and track down the first three books, or at least the very first, which looks to have been a bestseller back in the 70's.

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>