[bksvol-discuss] Re: adult ratings Re: Re: Uh oh -- re weird, Adult rating

  • From: "Lisa Leonardi" <lml5280@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 22:30:05 -0600

Thanks, Guido, (or should I say Aloysius) for the smile.

I'd just like to say that I wasn't trying to start a debate on adult content
and whether or not it should be in place.  I was just wondering why it is that
a couple of books that I had marked adult did not have their adult ratings.
Since bookshare gives the validator the responsibility to judge this facet of a
book, I did just that.  Whether or not it's right or wrong for a validator to
have this responsibility wasn't really the point.  I merely wanted to know if
there was a reason for my rating being changed or if something simply went
wrong in the upload process or what.  Sorry for creating the debate. (Smile)

Lisa