[bksvol-discuss] Re: admin queue redux

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 17:42:01 -0700

Do you happen to know what Gustavo's procedure is in regard to BSO books? I
have had a couple approved for the collection that are much more recent than
those that have been on for a year. However, I have a fairly recent BSO
submission that hasn't been approved although I had a non-BSO one approved
almost immediately. It would really help if we understood this.