[bksvol-discuss] Re: admin queue redux

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 15:04:53 -0700 (PDT)

Jake,

Thanks for the explanation. I think I understand--more
or less. smile  But, if I understand this sentence in
your explanation--"...SQL command that says, give me
all the books that meet
this criteria. And
then the page code generates output, like the table on

Step 1."

Why can't Gustavo request a list of books by date
submitted; or the BSO's; or why can't he look at the
admiin queue that the rest of us see, number them, and
request books 1 through 25, for example?

Just asking.

Cindy