[bksvol-discuss] Re: admin queue redux

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:38:34 -0700

Credit isn't given until the book goes into the Bookshare catalog. I have
two books that have been in the queue for almost a year now; they are BSO
books from the fair list. Although we are encouraged to re-do these books,
they seem to be the last to be reviewed. To my knowledge Bookshare staff has
never commented on this situation; it concerns me a lot because I consider
it damaging to Bookshare's image to have fair books in their catalog.