[bksvol-discuss] Re: a frequent appearing word

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 00:54:37 -0500

Hi, Jill!  It just really depends on how much of a perfectionist the scanner
and/or the validor happened to be.  Perfectionism is an acquired sport, at
least in the case of Bookshare. <Smile>  I'm a Braille Reader, too, so I
know it's annoying, but you'll probably eventually start overlooking it.  Of
course, you can always re-scan it and re-submit.

Jana