[bksvol-discuss] Re: a book with multiple column pages

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 19:05:37 -0700

Hi Cindy, Some will not agree with the following, just don't tell them. a couple of other things you might consider. Select the entire textchange to left justify. I think in Word the options are "left, right, and justified" choose left and set the margins to .5. Be sure to change page length to 22 and ignore Word's complaint that some text settings are outside the margins. If it's a regular fiction book without tables and charts it improves the editing. Tom