[bksvol-discuss] Re: a book with multiple column pages

  • From: "Pratik patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 05:34:02 -0400

Kellie,

As Gerald pointed out, Page length setting along with margin settings have
to be applied to each document separately unless you incorporate these
changes into the "normal" document template.  There is a way to create a
separate template for your Bookshare needs and just attach it to your book
files when you need to adjust margin/page settings for bookshare books.

Prat