[bksvol-discuss] Page length

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 22:31:14 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Tom and Lissi and Jake and others who wrote.

I'm an example of someone who can be blind without
being blind. As Jake suggested, I was stuck in book
print mode. I thought everything had to be the length
of the book, or rather eight and a half by 11. In
fact, I even changed something I was validating that
was longer than that length. I forgot that people
aren't reading books but are listening or reading in
braille and that apparently page length doesn't really
matter. smile

I experimented with Word and found that I can change
page attributes to any length I want. As someone said,
if you're not printing out the book, it doesn't
matter. Yes, Jake, it should make my validating
easier. Perhaps someone should download and look at
the book 100 Women Who Shaped World History and see if
I should redo it.  Also, maybe Archaeology of the Land
of the Bible.