[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist requests

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 12:09:21 -0500

You mean I buy a palm pilot and then these books talk to me? How much are palm pilots? What else can I do with it and how would I do it with no vision at all? Thanks for info.

E.

At 09:00 AM 11/19/2005, you wrote:

<http://www.ereader.com>www.ereader.com
www.fictionwise.com
I think it stands for Palm database or Palm Doc Book. It's a secure or unsecure format readable via software or on such devices as Palm Pilots.
The software is accessible. There's a rumor going around that it's not and I don't know how it got started. The unsecure formats can be turned into text. I haven't had luck with the secured ones and, frankly, since the software is accessible, I haven't tried that hard.
Hope this helps.