[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist requests

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 09:00:43 -0500

www.ereader.com
www.fictionwise.com
I think it stands for Palm database or Palm Doc Book.  It's a secure or
unsecure format readable via software or on such devices as Palm Pilots.
The software is accessible.  There's a rumor going around that it's not and I
don't know how it got started.  The unsecure formats can be turned into text.
I haven't had luck with the secured ones and, frankly, since the software is
accessible, I haven't tried that hard.
Hope this helps.