[bksvol-discuss] Wishlist requests

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 00:04:34 -0500 (EST)

hey you all, smile, I like filling wishes, but, smile, have to of my own.
If anyone could get these two titles for the collection I would be so
grateful.

Why Do Men Have Nipples?: Hundreds of Questions You'd Only Ask a Doctor
After Your Third Martini
by
Leyner, Mark, and Goldberg, William, and Goldberg, Billy

This is supposed to be a great book full of interesting and fascinating
facts about the human body.  Such as well Why do men have nipples, and can
you loose a contact lenses inside your head?

Is a best seller and I saw an awesome review about it on www.ebooks.com
which of course we can't access the books on that site because they aren't
accessible.  smile.

And

So You Want to be a Dog Trainer
By Nichol Wild

We have one of her books in the collection already, is called Its Not the
Dog Its the People about public relations in dog training.

This is her first book and I have been trying to hunt down a copy for about
a year now, with not a lot of success, course, I haven't resorted to buying
it, but may have to do that.

But would love to read both of these books and would be grateful to someone
if they could scan them for me.  Thanks.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com