[bksvol-discuss] Wishlist requests

  • From: "Shelley Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 22:06:21 -0400 (EDT)

Shelley L. RhodesHi you all,

Wondering if someone would scan these.

I would love to read them but have WAY too many things on my plate right
now.

CACTUS HEART
by Jon Talton

AMERICAN SHAOLIN
by Matthew Polly

The how of happiness : a scientific approach to getting the life you want
By Sonja Lyubomirsky.

My Guy Barbaro: A Jockey's Journey Through Love, Triumph, and Heartbreak
with America's Favorite Horse.
Edgard Prado,

Dogs of myth : tales from around the world / Gerald and Loretta Hausman ;
illustrated by Barry Moser

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

More than Any other time, When I hold a beloved book in my hand, my
- Helen Keller