[bksvol-discuss] Wishlist requests

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 08:09:06 -0400

Am I Boring My Dog...and 99 Other Things Every Dog Wishes You Knew by Edie
Jarolim. A mixture of useful and silly facts about dogs.

A Famous Dog's Life by Sue Chipperton and Rennie Dyball. Everything you want to
know about the life and times of the Taco Bell Chihuahua.

A Dog's Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron. OK, this is a little heavier reading, and
you may cry, but that is part of the beach reading scene as well.
Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

Diamonds may be a woman's best friend, but a dog is mine.