[bksvol-discuss] Wish list books.

  • From: "Tomoko Miles" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "seisha" for DMARC)
  • To: Bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 12:05:21 -0800

Recently, I had proofread some “wish list books”. Some of them are too many misspellings. An example is that a book I had corrected thousands and thousands misspellings and uploaded. Then, the book which was returned the proofreading lists. You might say spelling correction is a proofreader’s job. However, they are too much. Other than misspellings, I think some “wish list books” are “poor quality”, such as font problem or ... problems. I’m wondering what a submitter’s job is. Can a submitter submit a “poor quality” book? In addition, Amanda hadn’t reply soon. I had to wait at least two weeks.

Don't you have the same kind of problem? How do you think?

Tomoko