[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish list books

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 13:30:13 -0400

It might be that it was picked up for scanning, but it might have been just removed. I remember that back when Bookshare first picked up the management of the wish list from Cindy that we were told that books on the wish list would expire after a time. I just don't remember how long that time was to be, perhaps three months, perhaps six months, perhaps something else. If you don't see it on the wish list and you don't see it in the collection and you don't see it on the books being scanned list or any of the other lists of books being processed I think it would be legitimate to request it again.

On 3/31/2012 9:43 AM, Martha Rafter wrote:
Hi Folks,
I had put a book title and author on the wish list several months ago and now it’s not there. How come? Do I need to put it on again? Thanks!
Marty