[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List -- "Traveling Light" by Max Lucado

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 18:44:14 -0600

Hi, Mike! The page numbers really need to be at the very top or very bottom of the page. So, if they're at the top, make sure they are on the very top line, followed by a blank line. If they're on the bottom, make sure they're on the vlast line of the page, preceded by a blank line. Hope this makes sense! <Smile>

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>