[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List -- "Traveling Light" by Max Lucado

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 14:32:03 -0500 (EST)

Jana, Kellie, and Cindy

Thanks for your suggestions!  As I am getting further into the book, it
doesn't appear that this is going to be as great a problem as I initially
thought it might.
Helping me out is the "user page" setting in K1000 along with having the
beginning pages noted in the Table of contents.
Hence, I, at least through page 50, have everything under control.

And Jana, you are absolutely right; this is a fantastic book.

           Mike